Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

July Haul!

Hello everyone!
So sorry I haven’t written in a while, I have been very caught up with things to do, people to see! I hope you will excuse me!
Very recently, I have been doing a lot of shopping and have acquired many fabulous things to add to my wardrobe. Lots of the things I bought were for my holiday this summer (which I am looking forward to A LOT!)  and the rest was bought purely as a result of some much needed retail therapy. I thought I would give you a peek at the items purchased eeeeeeee…

In Primark I snatched these two laaarvley tops which are perfect for summer. The first is this cropped Coca-Cola top which I wore to an event paired with a black skater skirt, it was fab!

I bought the following top because it is different to anything I have in my wardrobe currently and I think it would so nice if worn with a pair of frayed white shorts. It’s very casual and very bohemian with the fringe detailing:



In New Look I spotted these two dresses which are absolutely g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. The blue one I love for its preppy look, it looks very French (or is that just me? Haha.) The white dress is perfect for any more formal events and I adore the silver detailing on the peter pan collar.



H&M had lots and lots of lovely stuff in a recent sale so I snatched up a few items. This pale blue lace back blouse-shirt-top-thingamajig is maybe my mostest favouritest item of clothing ever. Would ya just look at it!


I (more like my mum) bought these fab bikinis to sunbathe in on the beach this summer.

Anyway off to pack for holidays now, I should have new blog posts up more regularly now that I am out of school for the summer.


Lotsa love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment